Best PaySafeCard Deposit Casinos 2022
The number of virtual casinos that use PaySafeCard is growing steadily. The brand began its ascent to the Olympus of the best payment solutions back in 2000. Real success came to the company after the service managed to create an intuitive product that offered a whole series of successful updates for the best PaySafe casinos.
Today, it is enough for a user to visit any land-based point of sale to buy a prepaid card, to reload a deposit in an online casino countless times.
- TOP Australian Online Casinos That Accept Paysafe
- Quick Paysafe History
- Online Casino Deposit With Paysafe: Ultimate Guide
- Withdraw Winnings From Paysafe Casinos
- Paysafecard Bonuses
- Top-Rated Paysafecard Casino Games
- New Online Casinos That Accept Paysafecard in Australia
- Pros & Cons
- Alternatives to Paysafe Australia
This review will look at the most reliable gambling platforms that support PaySafeCard payments. In addition, you will learn about such vital points as:
- A detailed guide on PaySafe deposit and how to withdraw winnings in the blink of an eye
- Outstanding bonus programs available to users at PaySafeCard casino
- The best games you can test after depositing with a payment tool
- Pros and cons of such a popular payment solution as PaySafeCard
Here We Go!
TOP Australian Online Casinos That Accept PaySafe
🎁First Deposit Bonus 100% Up to €/$100
🌀100 Free Spins
🌀150 Free Spins
Quick PaySafe History
The brand was created by a team of young enthusiasts and entrepreneurs in Vienna, Austria. Even today, the platform’s headquarters are still located in Vienna, although the coverage of the service has expanded far beyond the borders of its native country. Currently, the payment solution has 40+ countries coverage worldwide.
As it developed, the company also expanded its product line geared toward a better service for a casino that accept PaySafe. The excellent reputation of the platform and positive user feedback did not go unnoticed by large investors. Already in 2013, the brand went through a merger and acquisition procedure with Skrill, a no less famous company.
Starting in 2015, PaySafe and parent company Skrill was taken over by Optimal Payments Group, a huge British business conglomerate. As a result, PaySafe received the rebranded name PaySafe Group, which remains unchanged today.
An equally important fact in the history of the company’s development is that since 2020 the brand has expanded its reach in the online gambling field thanks to beneficial integration with Google Pay and Apple Pay. This move helped significantly increase the customer base and expand the coverage of the payment instrument on five continents!
Online Casino Deposit With PaySafe: Ultimate Guide
Earlier it was said that reloading an account with PaySafeCard is an intuitive process. However, some of our readers are newbies who plan to get acquainted with the world of gambling and the features of online payments for the first time. Our team has created a complete guide on how to fund your account on an online casino with PaySafe deposit sites that support PaySafeCard:
- Start by purchasing a code. The good news is that the brand’s popularity has made the payment tool one of Australia’s most requested online payment methods. Today, you can easily find a vast number of land points where you can purchase a prepaid card. If you don’t want to leave your home, just visit the official website or launch the app, and you are good to go.
- Choose a reliable online casino. This step is not as easy as it seems. Therefore, it is better to listen to the advice of our experts and give preference to one of the above providers. Next, check out the bonus offers you are entitled to for creating an account and making a deposit. After that, you can create an account and move on to the next step.
- Visit the “Deposits” section. Find the desired payment solution and click on its icon. After that, the system will redirect you to a page that will be required for the next step.
- Deposit with PaySafeCard. Enter the deposit amount and add a unique 16-digit code. The minimum deposit amount may vary from casino to casino. Statistically, most Australian players prefer to make deposits between $10 and $100.
- Choose the right game and get the ultimate experience. Analyze a provider’s gaming portfolio and select the gaming section of your interest.
Important! You cannot transfer the entire amount of funds available on the PaySafeCard account.
Therefore, experienced players divide the deposit into several parts. If you fund your account in any other currency than the one suitable for the prepaid code card, the service will charge an additional 2% commission for such transactions.
Withdraw Winnings From PaySafe Casinos
The withdrawal process has never been more straightforward. However, it would help if you considered that gambling sites that accept PaySafe are unlikely to allow you to withdraw winnings to the same PaySafeCard account used to make the deposit.
However, this is not an issue if you activate the My PaySafeCard option. In this case, all casinos that support the payment instrument will allow you to withdraw your winnings as soon as possible.
The cashout procedure is as follows:
- My PaySafeCard activation. Create an appropriate profile in the payment instrument application and activate it in one click.
- Visit the “Cashier” section and click on the payment solution logo
- Withdrawing funds. Enter the amount you would like to cash out. As a rule, the minimum amount starts from $20, and the upper limit is $1000. However, each casino can shift the boundaries both up and down. The good news is that the commission for withdrawing funds falls entirely on the shoulders of a provider.
- Enjoy the winnings. Do not be discouraged if the funds are not credited to the account the exact moment you click on the “Cash out” button. Keep in mind that an online casino must authorize the payment. Therefore, the average time for receipt of funds is about 24 hours.
Notably, all transactions using this method have fantastic security and are completely anonymous. Perhaps the only drawback is that a user cannot withdraw winnings directly to a prepaid voucher account.
Therefore, some operators offer alternative withdrawal methods, including such popular solutions as Skrill and Neteller. If you decide to follow this path, you should consider that the time required to withdraw winnings may increase up to 5 business days. As they say, you are free in your choice.
|🎯 SpinSamurai||1st Deposit: 125% Up to AU$150
2 Deposit: 100% up to AU$300 + 25 FS
3 Deposit: 80% up to AU$750 + 50 FS
|🤩 Wild Fortune||1st Deposit: 100% Up to €100 + 100 Free Spins
2 Deposit: 70% Up to €100 + 75 Free Spins
3 Deposit: 100% Up to €100
|🔥 HellSpin||1st Deposit: 100% Up to AU$300 + 100 FS
2 Deposit: 50% Up to AU$900 + 50 FS
|▶️ PlayAmo||1st Deposit: 100% up to $100 + 100 FS
2 Deposit: 50% up to $200 + 50 FS
Gambling operators that support the payment method are ready to offer a wide variety of bonus offers for Australian gamblers. Users can claim the following types of rewards:
- Reload PaySafe casino bonus
- Welcome award
- Referral reward
- No deposit online casino PaySafeCard bonus
- Deposit gifts
- Referral reward
As a rule, you need to use specific payment solutions, namely PaySafeCard, to be able to activate one of the offered rewards. So, you get two benefits at once in one package: a registration prize and the option to instantly deposit funds to a virtual casino account.
Let’s look at a few of the above types of rewards that have gained popularity in casinos that use PaySafe vouchers.
So, we’ll start with a welcome bonus. Such awards may differ in the size of a gift. However, their main goal is to lure newbies to a gambling service and motivate them to make a deposit ASAP.
A provider can also supplement a registration prize with free spins or increase the first deposit from 100% to 500% to sweeten the pill. Remember that the higher the match percentage increase in your deposit, the more difficult it will be to wager a bonus and convert credits into real money.
So don’t be fooled by a giant welcome gift and carefully study the details of a reward. It’s good to check the minimum deposit you have to enter to be eligible to claim a prize.
The no deposit bonus is also an important component that users should not ignore. The peculiarity of this award is that a virtual casino does not require a user to refill the account. It is enough to create a gaming profile, and the trick’s done.
Bonus credits can be used on specific entertainment, the list of which is indicated by a provider in the promotion details. Sometimes a bonus is credited automatically right after creating a new game profile. Sometimes, a player needs to claim a reward by contacting the support service or clicking on the appropriate button in their account.
A referral bonus is a reward you receive if your friend or acquaintance joins an online casino and deposits with PaySafeCard. This premium appears less frequently than, for example, a few years ago.
You can usually qualify for real cash or bonus credits for online entertainment. Perhaps this is because operators use more sophisticated ways to catch new customers. It would be helpful to check the “Bonuses” tab and use such a chance.
Top-Rated PaySafecard Casino Games
Currently, the number of gambling entertainment is growing by leaps and bounds. Almost every month, we see dozens of new one-armed bandits or alternative versions of table games.
As soon as you purchase the prepaid card, you will immediately be able to explore the PaySafeCard casino games of Australian providers. Do not even doubt; that you will surely stumble upon several dizzying casino machines that will become your favorite pastime.
Online Pokies With PaySafe
One-armed bandits are the most prominent gaming section in all virtual casinos, no matter these are land-based or online gambling houses. Their popularity is mainly due to the simplicity of the rules, addictive gameplay, and excellent chances to break the bank. In turn, users need to collect one or more correct combinations that can fall on paylines to win on online pokies that take PaySafe.
After choosing a casino of your interest, you can enjoy the following types of pokies for real money:
- Classic slots
- Multiplier Slots
- Five-reel slots
- Free slot sites that accept PaySafeCard
- Virtual reality slots
- 3D slots
Online Roulette PaySafecard
This game is available in absolutely all online casinos that support PaySafeCard deposits. There are a vast number of variations of virtual roulette. In the meantime, we recommend paying attention to the two most popular versions, American and French.
Australian online casinos also offer users to try their luck on the following versions of roulette:
- Live online roulette PaySafeCard
- Multi-Wheel Roulette
- European version
- Mini roulette
Other Live Games
If you want to witness an unforgettable online casino experience, then live games are the number one choice. Playing with professional dealers is a new level of gambling entertainment that is not inferior to games in traditional casinos. This field includes the most widely used table games available in real-time.
For their part, Australian casinos that accept PaySafe are making great efforts to organize a smooth broadcast and use technological innovations, including advanced gaming software.
The peculiarity of these games is that you are free to interact with a professional dealer and compete with other players who prefer live casino PaySafeCard, not a PC program. Today, you can get on the roll with well-known table games like Poker, Baccarat, Blackjack, or Roulette.
New Online Casinos That Accept PaySafecard in Australia
The number of virtual platforms that support the payment method is constantly increasing. It’s all about the convenience of making payments and the speed of withdrawing funds while you play casino with PaySafeCard. These characteristics determine the great interest in the service from end-users.
It is noteworthy that you will not need to spend time and effort going through complex registration procedures in 2022. What’s more, you can download a mobile app to be able to deposit dozens of Australian casinos with one touch.
Based on feedback from existing users, online transactions in new online casinos that accept PaySafe are lightning-fast.
Moreover, you no longer need to share financial details with gambling casinos. Meanwhile, the level of security that the payment tool offers is beyond praise.
Pros & Cons
Perhaps it’s time to reveal the fundamental advantages of the payment service and a few drawbacks that you should also keep in mind.
- High safety standards of every casino that accept PaySafe
- Simple account reloading procedure
- The method is used in most casinos in Australia
- Intuitive mobile app for instant access and control over user funds in 7Bit casino
- Zero fees
- Funds cannot be withdrawn to a prepaid card
- The need to activate My PaySafe account to withdraw winnings
- Low deposit limits compared to other payment instruments
Alternatives to PaySafe Australia
If you are a fan of instant online deposits at a PaySafeCard online casino, you should also consider several alternative tools available to Australian gamblers:
- EcoCard. We are talking about a prepaid card offered by such a famous brand as ecoPayz. This great solution allows users to streamline payment transactions and fund their accounts on a virtual casino site in the blink of an eye.
- EntroPay. This equally popular payment platform is excellent as an alternative to PaySafeCard. A high level of security, instant payments, and ease of use will be available right after EntroPay activation.
- Bank cards. Many players still use debit cards to fund their online casino accounts. This method is characterized by high reliability and guarantees the receipt of payments in the shortest possible time.
1️⃣ Is It Legal to Use Paysafe in Australia?
Yes, it's legal to pay with PaySafeCard at online casino. PaySafeCard is a licensed payment service integrated into the Australian banking system and perfectly tailored to gamblers' needs.
2️⃣ Do All Casinos Accept Paysafe?
Yes, it is. However, this statement makes sense when it comes to licensed gambling providers which support casino deposit with PaySafeCard. The service has high-security standards and cooperates only with those operators who have proven their worth and have a good reputation in the Australian market.
Are Paysafe Casinos Safe?
Yes, they are safe! The method uses advanced client data encryption protocols. Moreover, a user must use a 16-digit PIN code to pay safe on a virtual casino site. Remember that you will not be required to share financial data with a gambling operator, making this method one of the safest tools for online transactions.
3️⃣ Do I Need to Pay Fees Using Paysafe At Online Casino?
No, you will not be required to pay any additional fees for withdrawal or deposit. In the meantime, some casinos may require payment of commissions from users at their discretion. Please note that if you bought a 5 euro Paysafe casino voucher and do not use the funds in your deposit within a year, you will be charged a $2 monthly fee.
4️⃣ How Lond Does It Take to Make a Paysafe Deposit?
All deposits are lightning-fast in online Paysafe casinos. Specify the payment amount and confirm the transaction so that the funds are displayed on a game account simultaneously.
5️⃣ What Is the Minimum Deposit At Paysafecard Casino?
According to the rules of the payment solution, the minimum amount you can make a PaySafeCard casino deposit with is $5. Although, some Australian providers allow players to deposit even $1.
6️⃣ What Is Better: Paysafe or Ecopayz?
There is no clear answer here. Paysafe is a convenient and secure method that is equally convenient for experienced and novice users. EcoPayz is a similarly effective alternative to prepaid cards. Now the choice is yours.
Selena Ambrose is a young and ambitious head editor at royaljokerbet.com with endless creativity and essential media skills. Thanks to her impressive experience in the gambling world, we can provide our readers with top-notch reviews and articles. She ensures our visitors can learn the latest information about new online casinos, the best Australian pokies, and the most profitable bonuses!